Agreement on Cooperation
All artists and contributors that are hosted on the festival program must sign an agreement on cooperation to ensure a common understanding of the collaboration.
It is your, or the host, obligation to make sure your light work has insurance. The secretariat and festival is not liable for any damages or accidents related to the installations.
Every artist/contributor (or group of contributors lead by a legally liable partner) are obliged to making the installations safe for the spectators in every aspect including (and not limited to) mechanically and electrically. The festival team and festival organisation are not liable for any damages or accidents related to the installations.
Material for web
If and when you are selected to host an art piece the secretariat needs to be provided with information and photos for promotion purposes. It’s your obligation as the artist to provide Copenhagen Light Festival with relevant material, before the festival begins.
The exact deadline for this material will be announced in September and will most likely be needed in the start of december.
The material includes:
- Photo of artist / artist group (one photo). File size: 800x800 pixels, max 250 KB.
- Describing text about the piece, long: max ½ page (1200 characters) in english and danish.
- Describing text about the piece, short: max 800 characters in english and danish.
- Describing text about the artist or group: max ½ page (1200 characters) in english and danish.
- Photo/visualization of the piece, for web, press and social media. File size: 800x800 pixels, max 250 KB.
Name photo: piece artwork name_artist name_photo credit_date.jpeg/png
*If you have troubles compressing the file size of the photos to 250 KB we will do what we can to help you.
The material can be used in the program on the website (www.copenhagenlightfestival.org), press releases, on social media and for presentation on guided tours.